Same In Category
- Tis the season to be animated !
- Collecting Horror Posters
- La Poster è Bella: A Guide to Collecting Italian Posters
- A Guide to Lobby Cards
- Turning 50 in 2017
- Simplicity is perfection: Swedish posters of the early twentieth century
- A Return to London Art Fair: 2017 Highlights
- A Guide to Collecting Original Disney
- Turning 50 in 2016
- The Reel Poster Gallery Debuts at the LA Art Show
Kicking off January with a show stopping exhibition, the gallery makes a return to the London Art Fair with a selection of over 100 new pieces to delight clients and fair goers. Now in its twenty-ninth year, the fair has firmly earned its place as one of the capital’s leading art fairs for modern and contemporary works. This is a new year treat not to miss.
You’ll find the Reel Poster Gallery in our usual place, conveniently situated next door to the champagne bar on the upper level. We are the only exhibitor to offer original vintage posters amongst a sea of spell binding contemporary art.
18th – 22nd January 2017
Late night openings on Wednesday and Thursday*
Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
Find us at STAND G30
Bruce and the team look forward to welcoming you.
Fair highlights include (pictured):
Creature with the Blue Hand / La Main de L’Epouvante (1967) Original French artwork – gouache on art board
Spartacus (1960) French original artwork for the French film poster – gouache on art board
Thunderbirds are Go (1967) British poster
Psycho (1960) British, Style B
Visit the London Art Fair online for more details.